If you’re looking to access your cPanel account, don’t worry, it’s easy! Here are some possible ways to log in:
- Login via cPanel URL: Start by typing your cPanel URL in your browser, and then add “/cpanel” at the end. For example, if your URL is “https://example.com/”, you can access the login page by typing “https://example.com/cpanel/”.
- Login via cPanel subdomain: If the domain has a subdomain for your cPanel account, enter it in your browser. For example, if your subdomain is “cpanel.example.com”, enter “https://cpanel.example.com/” in your browser.
- Login via cPanel port: Another alternative method would be specifying the port number in the URL. For instance, if cPanel runs on port 2083, enter “https://example.com:2083” in your browser.
- Login via cPanel IP address: If you have a static IP address, you can use it to access cPanel. Type your IP address in your browser followed by “/cpanel”. For example, if your IP address is “192.0.2.1”, enter “https://192.0.2.1/cpanel” in your browser.
- Login via cPanel IP address and port: If you’re unable to access cPanel using any of the above methods, you can also try accessing it using the IP address and port number. For example, if your IP address is “192.0.2.1” and cPanel is running on port 2083, enter “https://192.0.2.1:2083” in your browser.
Note that if you access cPanel using the fourth or fifth method, you will encounter an SSL warning that says “Your connection is not private.” To proceed, click on “Advanced” and then “Proceed to (unsafe).”
Now, enter your username and password after selecting your preferred login method, and you’re ready to proceed By familiarizing yourself with these login options, you can quickly access your cPanel account.